Last Updated on July 27, 2022 by Cary Crist
Hello, canister lover. Welcome. If you like canister vacuums yourself but trying to find a cheap but well-built and durable solution, I think you should give a glance over the Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum.
Well, if you are not a canister lover either, you should know that there are some certain benefits you will get by using a canister vacuum. They are easily maneuverable.
You can easily transport the whole unit to your desired place and set it there. Then you are ready to go. Just pick up the hose and clean it wherever you want.
Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Corded Reviews
Here come Eureka vacuums at your service. If you want your vacuum quite charming, and you want it cheap. The Eureka vacuums are the only place to go. I will be covering two Eureka vacuums in this best vacuum under 100 article. Check out its conveniences and cons below-
1. Suction power: The great thing about this vacuum is its suction power. It is a canister vacuum and even if it is a canister vacuum, it is able to beat some of the upright vacuums available out there.
It is kind of miraculous of getting this suction power at this price point and through a canister vacuum medium.
2. Lightweight and portability: The lightweight and portability come next. As it is a canister, you won’t be needing to move it much, but whenever you need to, through stairs or something like that, it is very lightweight. You’re safe.
3. Fairly usable essential attachments: Though it is fairly cheaper than other vacuum cleaners, it won’t disappoint you when it comes to the attachments.
Crevice tool and brush tool all can be found and it is nicely stored within the unit very strategically. No need to store untied parts here and there resulting in losing them. All are stored in that tiny vacuum body.
4. Can suck water: Though these vacuums are not designed for suction of water, you will find them fairly useful in case you need water suction.
5. Dual power settings: Efficient dual power settings with easy reach. It is located on top of the cleaning head so easily switch between carpet or hard floor mode. And do what it is made to do, clean.
6. Additional airflow port: Additional port allows blowing airflow to shoot leaves and other debris easily.
7. A Looooooong cord: It has a long cord (about 20 ft.). You should not be bothered about the cord is short.
8. Lightweight yet powerful: Lightweight 12-amp canister vacuum safely and completely cleans bare-floor surfaces
As it is a canister vacuum, it is not a great choice for stairs.
It will manage though. Up to you. It will suffocate picking large particles.
What other buyers are saying about it:
While digging different customer reviews, searching why people buy the eureka 3670g mighty mite canister vacuum. I personally suggest the Eureka mighty mite canister vacuum for its suction power, long cord, and fairly lightweight unit. But there is more to be revealed about this canister vacuum.
Here is some information that might help you,
“A buyer was looking for a cheap vacuuming solution that is not loud and will be used for cleaning hardwood floor primarily. And because of there are some critical places in his house, the vacuum has to be powerful. Then he chose the Eureka 3670g Mighty Mite canister vacuum. So if you are also a seeker of these benefits out of your vacuum cleaner, Here’s your answer. You can safely pick the Eureka 3670g mighty mite canister vacuum.
Here is another use of your Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Vacuum. This time it is regarding the long hose. Though I don’t focus or barely focus on car vacuuming, this side has been in the blind sight of mine.
“As the Eureka Mighty Mite Vacuum is provided with a long hose which is also lightweight and attached to an efficient cleaning head. It is very much easy to clean your car, clean the tricky edges with the Eureka Mighty Mite Vacuum. So if you look for a hardwood cleaning canister vacuum but won’t mind if that vacuum is well capable of cleaning of your car, this is for you.”
Here is a negative one. Read carefully
“A consumer told me that his Mighty Mite canister scratches his hardwood floor!!!!!! Even I was bothered hearing that. I mean, what the heck. Then I figured out what happened. Remember the last point of the cons? Yes, it suffocates to pick up large particles. And it is not impossible that some of that will not stuck in the cleaning head. Be cautious, this can scratch your hardwood floor. This is what happened here with him”
A lightweight easy maneuver canister vacuum solution for your carpeted home floor – a great cheap solution for CARPET, not for large particles.
It always been a common complaint that upright vacuums are bulky and heavy. Too much stress. But a good carpet cleaning vacuum is hard to find other than upright vacuum options.
The production of the Eureka 3670G mighty mite is to overcome this paradox. Here I present you the cheapest lightweight solution for carpets. If you want a cheap vacuum for carpets and won’t mind lacking performance for stairs and picking large particles up, this vacuum is for you.